Sleep is a complex experience-and yours is wholly unique. That's why we developed Beautyrest Platinum™, mattresses built with balance in mind, blending art and science for a more fulfilling sleep. Regulating the nuances of temperature and support, Beautyrest Platinum offers a smarter, restorative rest-and a better morning.
- InfiniCool Surface: Designed with cooling materials uniquely positioned just beneath the surface to move heat away from the body up to 20% better while you fall asleep. The fibers are also infused with ActivPur, an antimicrobial technology that helps prevent odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew to help keep your mattress fresh.
- Beautyrest Gel Memory Foam: Memory foam infused with gel contours to your body, helping provide exceptional support
- BackCare 3X: Engineered with 2000 additional pressure relieving micro coils designed to provide individualized back support for each unique shape
- GelTouch Foam: A soft gel foam that provides soothing comfort with exceptional surface contouring and comformability
- Beautyrest Pocketed Coil Technology: Helps provide conforming support and motion separation for undisturbed sleep.
- 1 1/4 " AirFeel Foam
- 1" AirCool Foam
- 1/2" Beautyrest Gel Memory Foam
- 2 3/4 " Comfort Foam
- 1" Backcare 3X
- 1/2 " GelTouch Foam
- 1000 Density Beautyrest Pocketed Coil Technology: our proprietary support technology that offers enhanced conformability and motion separation, thanks to ultra-responsive, individually wrapped coils.
Professional local delivery is available for all furniture. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you within the state of Michigan. Unfortunately, we do not deliver or service outside the state of Michigan.
What is covered?
If you purchased a Simmons® mattress and use it with a foundation and frame that provide proper support, this warranty covers manufacturing defects in your Simmons® mattress or foundation. This warranty also covers faults in materials or manufacturing defects in the removable fabric cover available on select models. Replacement of one piece does not automatically result in the replacement of any other piece. This limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser.
Examples of proper support for queen, split queen, king and California king size bedding when the mattress is also supported by a conventional foundation or box spring.
How long is the coverage period?
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Repair or replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period. Your warranty period is based on the code indicated on your white law label. (See chart)
*Transportation charges are the responsibility of the consumer, except in CA.
What is excluded under this warranty?
The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty.** Simmons shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Simmons® product.*** No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.
** Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
*** Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.